Combat Marksmanship (304) Night Vision Rifle & Pistol
Night Vision Rifle & Pistol – During this class we will discuss modern tactics, techniques and procedures utilizing a monocular night vision device. Students will develop an understanding of the fundamentals of night vision use & setup, in low-light/no-light environments utilizing a carbine with infrared laser capability and a red dot pistol from an outside the waist band holster.
- Ready, Set, Draw!
- Defensive Handgun
- Low Light Pistol Shooting 200
- Combat Marksmanship 101: Advanced Outside The Waist Band Pistol
- Combat Marksmanship 104: Transition From Primary to Secondary AR-15 to Pistol
- Combat Marksmanship 201: (Low Light) Advanced Outside the Waist Band Pistol
- Combat Marksmanship 204: (Low Light) Transition From Primary to Secondary AR-15 to Pistol
- Combat Marksmanship 301: Introduction to Night Vision
- Combat Marksmanship 302: Night Vision Red Dot Pistol
- Combat Marksmanship 303: Night Vision Rifle
REQUIRED MATERIALS: Pistol w/ mountable red dot site, white light, outside the waistband holster (active or passive retention), 3 magazines, magazine carrier, pistol belt (recommended but not required), eye protection, ear protection, speed loader (recommended but not required), 400 rounds of pistol ammunition, AR-15 with mounted white light, infrared or visible laser, red dot/ holographic sight & retractable 2 point sling (VTAC, Blue Force, Ferro Concepts recommended but not required), 3 magazines, Field Load Carrier (FLC) (recommended but not required), battle belt with AR-15 magazine pouches (recommended but not required), 400 rounds 5.56 x 45mm ammunition, 2x spare AA Lithium Batteries, spare batteries for optics, laser & white light.
If you have any questions, please contact Kyle Josephson (401) 282 8391.
* Limited Quantity Rental Rifle’s Available *
* Limited Quantity FLC’s Available *
* Night Vision Monocular Device & Bump Helmet Available for rent *
Member and Guest Dress Code.
When entering the Members Lodge Clubhouse, inclusive of the Double Barrel Kitchen Restaurant inside and outside dining, and the Preserve Academy classroom, we kindly ask that you abide by our Resort Casual Dress Code, permitting collared shirts, dress shorts, cotton and linen slacks, dressy blouses, pullover tops, dresses and maxi dresses, dress jeans, and close toed shoes.
Nonconforming clothing includes but is not limited to; bathing suits, beach coverups, camisoles, hoodies, non-dressy Jeans, carpenter pants, T-shirts, sweat suits, cutoffs, torn shorts, yoga pants, sneakers, and flip-flops.